Droopy eyelids, also known as ptosis, is a condition which may range from temporal to permanent, from unilateral to bilateral. No matter whether it affects one or both eyes, it is very annoying and unattractive, making the person look older. Apart from this, drooping eyelids may even block or reduce vision, depending on how much they affect the pupil.
Droopy eyelids are typically one of the first signs of aging, but sometimes they may be caused by nerve damage, injury surrounding the eyes, or serious condition like stroke, brain tumor, or cancer of the nerves or muscles.
In case of natural cause or if you are simply born with it, nothing special needs to be done as natural remedies are able to do the trick. Eggs are some of the best treatment for this condition, due to their wide plethora of healing properties.
For instance, eggs can be used as hair mask, hydrating skin mask, or dark spot remover. They are also known to prevent acne breakouts and to tighten the skin around the eyes. If you are interested in learning more about this natural remedy, read on!
The only ingredient you will need is an egg white! Adhere to the instructions below and that`s it!
- Wash the face thoroughly and remove all makeup
- Pat dry the face
- Take a cotton swab and use it to apply the egg white on the eyelids with
- Make sure you do this carefully in order to prevent the egg white from getting into your eyes
- Leave it on until the white is completely dry
- When done, rinse it off with lukewarm water
- Given that this treatment is all-natural and completely safe to use, you can use it on a daily basis. The first results will be visible in a matter of days.
This video has some useful exercises that will help you resolve this issue:
Thanks for reading!