While you can certainly make fruit juices, if you have diabetes, have digestive or menstrual disorder, it is best to limit the use of fruit until you normalize these conditions. But, there are good juices for these diseases!
Many people believe that preparing juices is an uncomfortable task. But after they try to perform them most find it much easier than they thought.
Ginger has important healing properties. One of the most effective ways to receive the benefits of ginger is by extracting your juice. The easiest way to make ginger juice is to grate a root, skin, and then squeeze the gratings into a gauze.
Ginger juice is used to treat nausea, is extremely safe and does not cause irritable side effects. Some obstetricians recommend ginger to relieve morning sickness during pregnancy. Recently, there is some evidence published by the American Pregnancy Association, which states that ginger juice is probably safe, but pregnant women should consult their physician before use.
GINGER JUICE: HEALTH BENEFITS
You may wonder if ginger is good for your health? It’s definitely a Yes! Some say that this plant is directly from the Garden of Eden. It is also recommended to consume before taking an airplane flight to avoid any type of dizziness.
We have listed some of the health benefits attributed to this multi-functional root:
- .Ginger juice can reduce inflammation.
- It fights a wide variety of diseases including acne, gout, eczema, osteoarthritis and rheumatoid, all of which can be alleviated with this ginger juice.
- Contains antioxidants. It attacks free radicals in the body that can damage healthy cells. It also provides the body with magnesium, potassium, manganese and vitamin B6 that the body needs to function properly.
- It can treat ovarian cancer. Ginger juice induces cell death in all ovarian cancer cells to which it was applied.
- Prevention of colon cancer Ginger juice can slow down the growth of colorectal cancer cells.
- Controls blood pressure. Ginger juice can lower blood pressure, but it is not advised to use it as the only treatment for high blood pressure.
- Avoid impotence. Mix one teaspoon of fresh ginger juice to one half boiled egg and one teaspoon of honey. Take this when the stomach is empty every night for a month. It will help counteract impotence and increase sperm count.
- Relieves menstrual disorder. Ginger juice could effectively help relieve menstrual cramps or what we call dysmenorrhea. Just consume the juice for a month. In addition, during the reproductive stage in the life of women, this concoction can also help induce menstruation.
- It eliminates different pains. The headache can be relieved by applying ginger juice to the forehead. While with toothache, applying it to the external area on the cheek or jaw area will also be effective.
- A cough suppressant. Ginger juice also helps clarify phlegm.
- Digestive disorder. Heartburn, nausea, vomiting and indigestion can be improved by consuming ginger juice. Ginger Juice can be mixed with a teaspoon of lime or fresh mint juice and a little honey to taste for a better taste.
- Relieves fatigue. It can be relieved for people who in recovery from fever, who suffer from muscle pain and soreness.
HOW TO PREPARE GINGER JUICE
Ginger juice is already on sale in the market, but it can be made at home as well, this way it is fresher and safer.
To prepare the juice follow the following instructions:
-1 teaspoon peeled and chopped ginger
-8 ounces of purified water
-1 tablespoon honey (optional)
Bring water and ginger to a blender and blend for several minutes. Then remove and strain the resulting juice. You can sweeten it with a little honey if you wish, or add some mint leaves or lemon juice to improve the flavor.
Although ginger juice has so many health benefits, you should limit your intake of no more than two teaspoons consumed in a single day.
Now that you have learned some of the health benefits of ginger juice, we hope you will now consider ginger as a part of your healthy life.
Thanks for reading!